Price And Quantity
- 550000 INR/Unit
- 5 Unit
- Industrial Surface Winder
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
A machine used in the manufacturing and converting industries to wind or rewind huge rolls of flexible materials, such as paper, plastic films, nonwovens, foils, or laminates, is referred to as an industrial surface winder. It is also known as a surface rewinder or surface slitter rewinder. An industrial surface winder's main job is to create smaller rolls of material with uniform tension and accurate winding quality.
An industrial surface winder should have the following important qualities and factors in mind:
1. The material is wound onto a new core or rewinder shaft by the surface winder using a winding mechanism. Depending on the particular needs of the material being processed, different winding techniques, such as surface winding, centre winding, or combination winding, may be used.
2. Web Control and Tension Control: To ensure optimum tension during the winding operation, the surface winder has web control systems and tension control tools. This guarantees consistent winding quality and prevents problems with telescoping, wrinkling, or too much stress on the fabric.
3. Slitting Capability: Many surface winders have the capacity to slit the broad web of material into a number of thinner rolls during the rewinding operation. When reducing wide rolls into tighter rolls for subsequent procedures or customer specifications, this is quite helpful.
4. Industrial surface winders are available in a variety of sizes and configurations, with variable diameter and width capacities to handle a variety of materials. To fit your production needs, take into account the machine's maximum roll diameter and web width.
5. Surface winders frequently have core handling mechanisms that make it simple to load and unload cores or rewinder shafts. Depending on the machine design, this may entail pneumatic or hydraulic core chucking devices, automatic core insertion, or human core handling.
6. Speed and Productivity: In an industrial setting, a machine's speed and productivity are key factors to take into account. To meet your production needs and maximise throughput, look for surface winders that offer customizable winding speeds.
7. Operator Interface and Controls: Easy-to-use controls and an operator interface are essential for effective operation. Look for features that make machine setup, monitoring, and adjustment easier, such as touchscreen displays, digital control panels, and automation possibilities.
8. Safety features: To safeguard operators and prevent accidents, industrial surface winders should include safety measures. These might include stop buttons for emergencies, safety barriers, roll alignment sensors, and automatic cutoff in the event of web breaks or other irregularities.
9. Consider the surface winder's maintenance needs, taking into account the accessibility of important parts, their ease of cleaning, and the availability of replacement parts. For the machine to operate at its best and last a long time, regular maintenance and servicing are necessary.
10. Brand Reputation and Support: Look into reputed producers who have a history of making dependable and long-lasting surface winders. Take into account elements like brand reputation, client feedback, warranty coverage, and accessibility to technical help.
It is advisable to speak with suppliers or manufacturers before choosing an industrial surface winder so that you can go over your unique needs and specifications. They can advise you on the features, options, and configuration of the machine that will best serve your production objectives and the kind of material being processed.